Syncdocs Google Drive Tips, Guides and Help
Get the most out of Syncdocs and Google Drive by discovering how-to use its features with these guides.
Getting Started Fast
- Installation step-by-step walkthrough guide
- Detailed information on how to manage files, docs and folders
- How to share files and folders easily
- How to setup online backups
- Using Syncdocs to access your data from anywhere and sync between many devices
- an overview of some more advanced features
Backup and Restore
- More Control over Selecting what Syncs
- Selective Google Sync
- Arbitrary Folder Sync
- How to stream music from Google Drive
- Backup your files to Google Drive
- View Desktop Files using Syncdocs
- How to ignore specified files and folders when syncing to Google Drive
- How-to add Google Drive as a Synced Library in Windows 7
- How to improve Google Drive security and privacy
- Read the security FAQ
- If you don’t want to enter a password into Syncdocs you can setup Google Authentication
- For enhanced account security and Syncdocs-specific permissions, we recommend you setup Google 2-Step Authentication
- Here’s a quick start guide to folder encryption
- there’s more detailed information on the encryption settings
- and information on secure Sharing and syncing many PC’s
- we’ve also started an Google Drive Encryption FAQ for common questions.
Sharing and Collaboration
- Ending the Attachment – start using Google Drive instead of send email attachments.
- How to sync Google Docs to Dropbox
- How to sync multiple Google Drive accounts at the same time.
- Another way to sync multiple accounts to Google Drive
- How to sync multiple Google Apps accounts concurrently
- How to sync multiple Google Drive accounts at startup
- How to migrate domains and data with Domain Migration for Google Apps
Other quick guides
- How To Transfer your Syncdocs License to another user
- Command line options Power User Google Drive Syncing
- For administrators: Deploying and pre-configuring Syncdocs for your users.
- How to sync to Google Drive as a Windows Service
- Portable Google Sync
- Seaching Google Drive and your PC at once.
- Accessing the Google Tasks App from Your Desktop
- Running other programs at the end of sync
- Look for help in the frequently asked questions (FAQ).
Most common questions are answered here.
- For license- and payment-related questions, see the licensing FAQ
- There is also a Google Drive Encryption FAQ
- There’s a general security FAQ
Still haven’t found an answer?
Then please search and ask on the Syncdocs Forums.