Syncdocs In Action
We designed Syncdocs to be really easy to use.
You can easily upload anything to Google Docs by:
1. copying it to your “My Google Docs” folder or 2. copy to your G: drive.
3. by right clicking on any file in Windows to upload and view online
More info and guided tours
- Installation walkthrough
- Detailed information on how to manage files, docs and folders
- How to share files and folders easily
- How to setup online backups
- Using Syncdocs to access your data from anywhere and sync between many devices
- More advanced features
- Download Syncdocs
|Syncdocs lives in the taskbar
|Click on the icon for options
|Click status to see sync progress