Syncdocs 6.711 – improved Google Drive sync
We’re happy to announce the Syncdocs 6.711 update with improved compatibility and bug fixes.
Here’s a list of changes:
– Improved compatibility with the latest Google Drive API changes
– Fix the allow AOuth login on Linux Google Drive sync under Wine.
– Fix for OAuth login on Windows Server 2008 and 2012 R2 with some security policies
– Fix for auto-updater (wyUpdate) problems on start in Windows 10
– Fix for local moves of .gdoc and .gsheet link files not mirrored correctly online.
– Fix for slow Google causing servers “Bad Google changes feed” and “Doc list incorrect” warnings.
– Faster encryption to secure Google Drive files.
How to Update
The upgrade is free and will happen automatically. The old Syncdocs version should ask if you want to update automatically in the next few days.
To update now, right click on the Syncdocs taskbar icon, go to Preferences -> Advanced -> “Check for Updates”.
You can also download the new version and install it over the old one.