How to force 64 bit Syncdocs to run at login
If you have updated from 32 bit Syncdocs to 64 bit Syncdocs, then you need to tell the 32 bit version not to run automatically at login. Here’s how to do it:
1. Run the 32 bit version (the one that runs at startup).
2. Click on the Syncdocs start menu icon, and select Preferences.
3. Un-check the item shown below.
4. Click OK.
5. Exit Syncdocs 32 via the Exit menu item.
6. Run Syncdocs64 in the Syncdocs Start menu group in Windows
7. Enable the option shown in the above menu, and click OK.
The 64 bit version of Syncdocs will now run at startup.
Leave a Reply