What’s new in Syncdocs
Syncdocs 0.57 Release notes
We are happy to announce a new release.
- File and folder sharing. You can now right click on any file or folder in Windows and share it on Google Docs.
- Enhanced support for Google Viewer. Most common file-types can now be viewed much better online.
- More extensive command line options for 3rd party integration.
Bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed list inconsistencies erroneously on duplicate folders
- Syncdocs sometimes did a double syncs on file update, especially during collaboration when merging Word with Google Docs
- Update to empty byte files ignored
- 502 Google server errors html displayed correctly
- Maximum Google limits adhered to for all file types now.
- Support all Google mime types (doc, xls, pptx, dxf, ai psd Apple pages, txt etc) even if unknown on PC.
- Fixed startup folder permissions and creation in wrong place if user lacks certain privileges on upgrade.
- (untested fix) Some users see Google folders not showing on selective sync.
- some other smaller fixes and enhancements
How to upgrade
It normally happens automatically. Your old version should ask if you want to update automatically in the next few days, if you want the fixes now, right click on the Syncdocs taskbar icon, go to Preferences -> Advanced -> “Check for Updates”
You can also download the new version and install it over the old one.
The new setup contains more shortcuts to create Google Docs.