New Syncdocs Version Released
We’re happy to announce an updated version of Syncdocs.
What’s new in Syncdocs 5.53
This update contains performance enhancements and minor fixes:
– New Google Drive API features supported mean faster syncing.
– Better looking Windows 8 support
– Ability to create a public website from Google Drive
– Ability to create a public web playlist on Google Drive and generally improved playlist, web playlist and mp3 support.
– Ability to sync hidden folders
– Fixes for syncing locked files created by Adobe InDesign and MYOB accounting
– Bypass Google Drive file wipe (permanently erase) issue.
– Many smaller fixes
How to Update
The upgrade is free and will happen automatically. The old Syncdocs version should ask if you want to update automatically in the next few days.
To update now, right click on the Syncdocs taskbar icon, go to Preferences -> Advanced -> “Check for Updates”
You can also download the new version and install it over the old one.
Portable Google Drive Sync
The Syncdocs portable editions (for running from and syncing removable media like USB sticks) are now available:
For all Intel CPU’s:
For 64bit versions of Windows (can access huge amounts of memory)
A major new version (6) with many useful new features is about a month away.