Monthly Archives: September 2016
We are happy to announce Syncdocs 6.731. It is a minor update.
List of changes and improvements in 6.731:
– Integration to the latest Google Drive API interface, for smoother syncing.
– Optimizations to memory usage.
– Option to set another main folder to sync in the portable (USB) mode via -OwnSyncPath switch.
List of changes and improvements in 6.723:
– Ability to sync to Google Drive as a Windows Service.
– Improved handling of auto update errors
– Easier Google Drive Linux install under Wine
How to Update
The upgrade is free and will happen automatically. The old Syncdocs version should ask if you want to update automatically in the next few days.
To update now, right click on the Syncdocs taskbar icon, go to Preferences -> Advanced -> “Check for Updates”.
You can also download the new version and install it over the old one.
The 64 bit and portable (USB memory stick) versions are also updated to version 6.731 and can also be downloaded from http://www.syncdocs.com/download-syncdocs