Monthly Archives: January 2013
– Enhanced drag and drop support. You can now drop files onto Syncdocs from almost any app to sync them to Google Drive.
– Right click syncs folders from anywhere on your PC without making a copy. This saves space.
– Local file times mirrored on Google Drive
– Many more command-line options, giving advanced users more control.
– Support for fully automated Google Drive installation, all options pre-configurable
– Fix for Google Server moving files and ex-shared folders to root
– Version pruning enabled on all files by default, so old versions of no longer take up Google Drive space.
The Syncdocs FAQ has been updated with many new Google Drive questions answered.
The how-to guides have new articles.
How to Update
The upgrade is free and will happen automatically. The old Syncdocs version should ask if you want to update automatically in the next few days.
To update now, right click on the Syncdocs taskbar icon, go to Preferences -> Advanced -> “Check for Updates”
You can also download the new version and install it over the old one.
New portable version
The portable (USB memory stick) version of Syncdocs has also been updated.