We’re getting close to the final release. There are bug fixes, tweaks and performance improvements:
- Bypass Google bug causing deletes and moves to move docs to root folder
- Bypass Google bug causing duplicate files
- Free space menu contains a feature to remove any duplicates
- Improved free space menu, shows a lot more info about files and folders
- Tested support for uploads and downloads of files up to 10GB
- Uploads of large files support more robust resuming, should the network fail halfway through a long upload.
- Improvements when multiple PCs syncing concurrently
- Fixed Syncdocs bug where Google Renames and Deletions were not synced
- Syncdocs Ctrl-Alt-S popup hotkey disabled by default.
- MS Office files now do not convert to Google Docs by default at setup.
- Ability to make new Google project tasks from Syncdocs menu
- Fixed a bug causing unnecessary syncs
- Included shortcut in setup to run Syncdocs as Administrator for Dropbox users
- Possible fix for scheduled 24 hr time entry bug in some locales.
- Possible fix for SSL issues causing 413 errors on login.
- Possible fix for issue on Selective Sync where not all folders are shown
How to upgrade
It normally happens automatically. The old version will ask if you want to update automatically in the next few days, if you want the fixes now, right click on the Syncdocs taskbar icon, go to Preferences -> Advanced -> “Check for Updates”
You can also download the new version and install it over the old one.
The new setup contains more shortcuts.