So I purchased Syncdocs on Friday morning and installed the application. I began a sync of my Google Drive folder about 11am and got the database building window. At about 7:30pm, it indicated that the database build completed and started syncing. As many forum posts indicated that Syncdocs was really slow, I just checked off and on during Saturday. Still syncing. On Sunday morning when I first checked, it was doing initial sync again. At about 3pm, it displayed message that database update begins. At about 8:30pm, it appeared that the database update had gotten stuck as it had been on database update 730 of 1744560 for well over 4 hours. So I stopped and restarted Syncdocs. When I got up on Monday morning, it was displaying that it was doing initial sync again with just the initializing and no display of a record count. On Tuesday morning, it was on the exact same display, doing initial sync - initializing.
I checked my Google Drive and most of the folders were empty. FYI, I did delete files and folders to see how efficient Syncdocs worked.
I have a solid Comcast fiber optics internet connection with fairly consistent 22-26mips upload and 95-118mips download. This is my work computer as I design/develop/host websites so I have to pay for more reliable internet connectivity and I've rarely had issues over the past 4-5 years of being on this level service. And I am connected directly into my Comcast modem which is a Cisco DPC3941T.
I have an Alienware X51 Desktop with Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40 GHz, 16-bit Windows 7 OS. The drive I have Google Drive on has 1.18 TB free of 1.81 TB.
So I don't think the issue is my setup here in my home office nor on Comcast service. That puts the issue either directly on Syncdocs or Google so I guess finger pointing time is here. :(