The next minor release of Syncdocs is out. It contains general small bug fixes, some user interface improvements on Windows 10 and update to the latest Google Drive API.
General small updates.
- faster more reliable downloads on files > 10MB for users in some Google Drive regions
- better Windows 10 compatibility for high-DPI displays.
- upgrade warning messages timeout and don't prevent sync
- encryption skipped on link files
- compatibility with latest Google Drive API changes
How to Update
The upgrade is free and will happen automatically. The old Syncdocs version should ask if you want to update automatically in the next few days.
To update now, right click on the Syncdocs taskbar icon, go to Preferences -> Advanced -> “Check for Updates”.
You can also download the new version and install it over the old one.