The next minor release of Syncdocs is out. It contains general small bug fixes, some user interface improvements and update to the latest Google Drive interface.
- Fix for error downloading files with zero length file names.
- Fix for slower downloading on some media types.
- Better permissions detection when syncing network folders on Windows 10 and 8.1 clients to newer Server 2012 and some newer NAS boxes.
- Better support for high dpi displays.
- More accurate progress display with transferring smaller files.
How to Update
The upgrade is free and will happen automatically. The old Syncdocs version should ask if you want to update automatically in the next few days.
To update now, right click on the Syncdocs taskbar icon, go to Preferences -> Advanced -> “Check for Updates”.
You can also download the new version and install it over the old one.