We're very happy to announce a new version of Syncdocs.
It is mostly bug fixes and some improvements related to recent Google improvements.
- added Google archive support for .rar and .zip files
- more sharing options, default sharing scope is "anyone with link". Domain sharing settings unchanged.
- fixed out of range errors on some folder moves
- fixed error where Syncdocs sometimes would not resume syncing on PC wakeup
- fixed MS install error "2738"
How to upgrade
It normally happens automatically. Your old version should ask if you want to update automatically in the next few days, if you want the fixes now, right click on the Syncdocs taskbar icon, go to Preferences -> Advanced -> “Check for Updates”
You can also download the new version and install it over the old one.
The new setup contains more shortcuts to create Google Docs.