Release Notes v 0.56
We've improved the way Syncdocs works internally. The sync engine core is now better optimized for speed, lower memory and network usage.
You will see a database update message on your first sync. This will take a few minutes but only happens once, and makes subsequent syncing much faster.
We've fixed all the serious bugs we could find and a many smaller ones.
- Duplicate Google Docs can now be deleted from the Storage Space Used menu.
- Google file size limits adhered to.
- Smoother support for multiple PC’s syncing to same Google Docs account.
- Also improved for users working collaboratively on the same files.
- Memory usage reduced to a quarter. Maximum number of files supported by the 32bit version is now about 600,000
- command line option to specify user ("syncdocs.exe -u [email protected]")