We've just released version 0.48, which is primarily a workaround for recent Google server issues:
- The main workaround is for the loop where files are deleted and re-downloaded, using up bandwidth, CPU and patience.
- Fix for Premium apps users' high resource usage when transferring large files
- More robust uploading, Syncdocs retries on more Google errors.
- Better handling for long paths on download/rename.
- Syncdocs identifies itself on upgrade dialog box.
Your old Syncdocs version should ask if you want to update in the next few days
To install now, go to Syncdocs Preferences -> Advanced -> "Check for Updates"
You can also download the new version and install it over the old one.