I am trying syncdocs on both my personal and business accounts. Till now, I find it a stellar program ad solved some of my problems I had with other programs.
Just now, I find that files showing on my Google Drive are NOT on my local drive.
The folder is owned by my business account. There is a subfolder. Within this folder and a number of files created by some other shared individual. They appear on my business account and on my own google drive but will not download to my local drive.
I created a test file on my local drive, and it is uploaded. I dragged a file to the web google drive, and it syncs with the other google users, but won't download to my local drive.
ALL other folders and files seem to work correctly
I would attach my log, but don't know where it is or how to attach it.