Here is my issue:
- using SyncDocs Portable
- has an option to change the root sync folder, eg from one location to another
- option has some warnings, but works eventually
- everything works great, until SyncDocs restart
- when I restart SyncDocs it undoes my change of folder and defaults to the old folder
Is there any way to make SyncDocs portable change the location of the GDrive folder and keep that persistent across restarts?
I guess I can run the SyncDocs non-portable.. and it will keep that setting, but now it will not store config in the SyncDocs folder.
So what I'm asking is this:
- keep all settings in SyncDocs folder
- but allow me to change the location of the root sync folder