Easily enable Google Drive Encryption
Here’s how to set-up Google Drive secure encryption
This article shows how to quickly enable encryption on many existing Google Drive folders.
1. If you haven’t already, download and install Syncdocs.
2. Click on the Syncdocs taskbar menu and select “Preferences”
3. Click on the “Folders” Tab at the top, and then the “Encrypt” button
4. If this is the first time you are setting up encrypted folders, you will be asked for a password. Enter your password, being careful not to forget it!
4 Select the folders that you want to encrypt.
Select the folders, or add new ones:
6. That’s it – you’re done. All files in these folders will be encrypted online, and only available on your PC.
If you look at encrypted folder on your PC it will have a lock icon.
while online, all your files in this folder will have “g_encrypt…” appended to their name.
Syncdocs encryption is transparent, once set up your files are automatically encrypted online, and decrypted on your PC.